Thursday 28 August 2014

MAC Lipstick - Coral Bliss

This MAC lipstick is the first I ever bought which was only 53 days ago, (how precise!) I had a great experience buying it and had a lovely conversation with two of the assistants from MAC about their first lipstick. In the end it was between 'coral bliss' or 'sunny seoul', I went with 'coral bliss' as I thought it was a little more daring and fun for the summer.


This lipstick is from the cremesheen pearl range at MAC, which is an extension of the cremesheen range at MAC which is a creme based lipstick which injects a bright colour with a soft and subtle shine. This feels moisturizing on the lips and I love the amount of coverage it gives. This could easily be built up, but then again could just as easily be sheered out to a wash of colour.


I feel that this is a summer or spring appropriate lipstick rather than an autumn or winter colour, but can be worn whenever. This is an in between of an orange or pink making it a coral; but leans more to the orange side of things rather than the pink in my personal opinion. This swatch is one swipe, with so much pigmintation, it seems a little brighter on camera than in real life though. Sorry about the picture, my hand wouldn't stretch that far!


Overall this is a lovely little investment for your lipstick collection which will be great till the end of summer and start of spring, as this is super moisturizing on, so I would highly recommend any colour from this line or this one if you really like it. I personally think that it would suit lighter skin tones better as it is a light colour. Also you can find MAC in Fenwicks and this lipstick retails for £15.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment